Media Consumption Audit

Newspapers 

  •  I don't read newspapers but my parents do.

Magazines

  • I do not read any magazines.

Television

  • I most likely watch television approximately 2-3 hours a day when Its accessible. 
  • Usually I will watch TV during 8:00 or 9:00 Pm.
  • My favourite program would have to be the Flash.
  • I watch with my siblings most of the time. We all get to watch what we want so theres debates on what to put on the television
  • Occasionally, I use On-Demand unless theres new episodes coming up. I use my tablet sometimes to watch TV sometimes as well.

Radio

  • I do not listen to radio.
  • As far as I know nobody in my house listens to it nowadays but they used to.

Films

  • The last film i watched was unbreakable 
  • Ive seen mission impossible, hellboy, Johnny a quiet place, inception and a few others i cant remember from Netflix
  • My siblings watched most of these movies with me. There are a few that i searched for myself
  • We decide what we want to watch ourselves 
  • We usually watch these films on our tablets/laptops

Online

  • Im on the internet a lot
  • Mostly i access the internet at home where its the easiest and most comfortable
  • The main app i use is Youtube.
  • I use Youtube for quick entertainment.
  • While using the internet i may check for any updates and information on a particular book/comic series.
  • I use my laptop and phone to access the internet. I also rarely use my tablet instead of my phone.
  • The social networks I use are Twitter and Whatsapp. Twitter is my main source of global news to satisfy my curiosity but Whatsapp is just for keeping in touch with my friends. 

Reflection

  • I could develop my variety of media i consume by reading magazines and listening to radios. I could also expand the social media apps I use.
  • Due to studying A level media I'll try to read newspapers that my parents buy.
  • Ill start to read the daily mail, use Amazon prime and different genres of shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Regulation MIGRAIN

Oh Comely-Audience

Mens health magazine industry