Introduction to Media

 1)  When i first studied media during year 9-10 i found the subject itself to be interesting. It changed my perspective on the media around me and its purposes.

2) I took media studies at Greenford.

3) The grade i got was a 5 and I created a TV sci fi drama. My greatest weakness would have to be my writing speed while my greatest strength would have to seeing different perspectives from people in media.

4)  I hope to achieve either a 6 or 7.

5) I plan to get an apprenticeship but i'm not entirely certain about this or university.

6) Covid-19 would be the biggest media story since it effected everyone around the world.

7) I use Twitter, Youtube and the TV (Good morning Britain) to find out about the world and its current affairs.

8) Last film i watched was Monster house.

9)  My favourite series would have to be Avatar the last air bender.

10) I probably spend at least 4-5 hours online. This is probably enough time spent on it because of the Internets accessibility and advantages it grants people that use it. It makes a lot of things easier like gaining information on a topic to communicating online to spread your own perspectives on certain things. Its become so useful that its been embedded into every day life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Regulation MIGRAIN

Oh Comely-Audience

Mens health magazine industry