Psychographic

1) I'm researching the succeeder

2)Their called James and Rebecca. James works as a Lawyer and Rebecca works as a banker. They play golf in there spare time and watch tennis on the weekends. Most of there time is spent improving there careers or meeting old friends. They live in mansion with multiple other houses within other countries with there very own island.

3)They would read broadsheet newspapers like The Times on paper and watch/attend the Grammy awards. They easily get the best technology and dont need to wait in line to get the next Apple phone. They watch Hollywood blockbusters in there private cinema

4) I believe the best psychographic group that would best describe me would be mainstreamer. I tend to enjoy popular pieces of media more then niche ones. Though that isn't to say I don't look at niche content.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Regulation MIGRAIN

Oh Comely-Audience

Mens health magazine industry